The Seychelles is a wonderful place to visit if you are looking to see and experience a huge variety of wildlife, and our four villas are perfectly situated to make this all possible.
Our villas are located within the Saint Anne National Marine Park, and are ideally situated for snorkelling and diving. Due to the large numbers of marine life around our villas, we often find that snorkelling groups and expeditions visit the waters right by our villas!
The Seychelles itself is home to an abundance of wildlife, and plenty of people visit the islands for this alone. Of course, the spectacular scenery, warmness of the people and the weather are also stand-out reasons to visit!
Working with partners here on the island, we are able to provide a number of different activities for those looking to get a little closer to nature during their stay with us.
Some of the activities we can help organise are:
- Hikes around Mahe, including the national parks
- Glass bottom boat trips around the Marine National Park
- Diving and snorkelling - including trips to Bay Ternay on Mahe which is world-famous for snorkelling
- Helicopter rides, offering specatular views of the mountains and sea reefs
- Boat trips around the islands, including stops on beaches for picnics and animal spotting!
- Trips to Bird Island, home to many of the island endemic birds
Please get in touch with us during your booking for us to help you organise your trip in advance. You can also get in touch directly for us to put together a package for your stay, including accommodation and some of the activities above. We are able to negotiate fantastic rates with our approved suppliers, and will ensure you have the best opportunities for wildlife spotting here on the Seychelles!