Terms and Conditions:
When booking with South Point Villas, via our website, 3rd part website, agent or other means you are agreeing fully to our terms and conditions.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the sign-up, booking and check-in processes. You are entirely responsible for all information provided. South Point Villas Cerf Island will not be responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorised use of your Account.
- On check-in, you agree to provide your passport to us so that we can confirm your identification and passport number. You agree to let us make a copy of your passport for our records.
- Your booking invoice and any other invoices you incur are inclusive of sales taxes and commission.
- Your reservation is calculated Per Person Per Night (for example, an adult and a child would be 2 persons) and is only confirmed once we have received your upfront deposit (25% of total cost). The balance (75%) is required from 30 days prior to your stay.
- You will receive a provisional booking confirmation by email. Your booking is considered confirmed once we have received the deposit.
- You agree that South Point Villas Cerf Island may charge your credit card as listed in your booking for any outstanding balances, charges or damages incurred during your stay.
- Failure to return any equipment in good condition that was loaned to you during your stay will result in an appropriate replacement fee being charged to your credit card.
- In the event that your credit card has insufficient funds to cover all invoices, charges and damages; you personally guarantee full payment of such liabilities.
Booking Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
You may cancel your booking prior to your check-in date, subject to the following conditions:
- on more than 30 days written notice, your full deposit will be refunded.
- on more than or equal to 14 days written notice, 50% of your total booking will be refunded.
- on less than 14 days notice, your booking will be non-refundable.
Booking Changes and Refunds Policy:
You may change your booking prior to your check-in date, subject to the following conditions:
- on more than 30 days written notice, you will charged (for a longer stay) or refunded (for a shorter stay) with the difference in the amount between the old and the new invoice.
- on more than or equal to 14 days written notice, you will be charged (for a longer stay) for the difference in the amount between the old and the new invoice, or refunded (for a shorter stay) 50% of the difference in the amount between the old and the new invoice.
- on less than 14 days written notice, you will be charged (for a longer stay) for the difference in the amount between the old and the new invoice, but you will not be refunded any amounts for a shorter stay.
General Conditions of stay:
- All bookings are subject to a minimum stay of three (3) nights.
- For safety reasons, the hotel will not accept small children or babies/infants due to the height of the safety rails. Anyone under 10 years of age is not allowed. Every person is required to present their passport at check-in, so this age requirement is strictly enforced without exceptions.
- When commuting on our ferries, it is your responsibility to closely follow the safety instructions of our staff.
- For the duration of your stay, our staff may instruct you at their discretion about safety concerns in response to prevailing conditions of the weather or sea. We reserve the right to terminate your stay prematurely if you choose not to comply with our safety instructions.
- For the duration of your stay, we expect your behaviour to be respectful of other guests and our staff at all times. We greatly value each of our guest’s privacy and tranquility, and therefore we reserve the right to terminate your stay prematurely if it is felt by our staff that you are compromising the privacy and tranquility of the hotel through inconsiderate or disrespectful behaviour. This includes noise disturbances.
- As we are located in a Marine National Park, you are expected to behave in a manner consistent with conservation and care towards marine life and also ecology and life on land. This includes not disposing of litter or cigarette butts around the property or activities inside the Marine Park such as fishing, removal of shells, or standing on or moving coral. We reserve the right to prematurely terminate your stay if our staff feel that you are in contravention of such standards.
- We ask that you are considerate to our staff and other guests in terms of appropriate clothing, and we reserve the right to prematurely terminate your stay if you do not follow the requests of our staff in consideration of such appropriateness.
- By checking the check box agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, you exempt the hotel from any liability in respect of injury you may incur while walking/running/swimming or performing any other activities at or outside the hotel.
- On check-in, you will be required to sign our standard indemnity form.
- You are responsible for your belongings for the duration of your stay, and you exempt the hotel from any liability in respect of lost, damaged, or stolen items. There is a safe box in every villa which you are strongly advised to make use of for any valuables.
- You are responsible for the health, safety and whereabouts of children or minors staying with you for the duration of your stay.
- For the duration of your stay, you are responsible for any medical conditions you may have and you exempt the hotel from any liability in connection therewith.