At South Point Villas our management team are committed to providing you with a truly unique and unforgettable experience. We pride ourselves in offering exclusive boutique accommodation with a high level of individual attentiveness.
The villas are managed by Michel Estico and his team who are all extremely helpful. Michel is fluent in English, French and Creole and goes above and beyond to make your trip go smoothly and so you get to maximise your precious holiday time. Whether it be where to buy the freshest fish, or which are the top restaurant for local cuisine, Michel has the insider knowledge.
* Most of our guests fly into the main airport on our neighbouring island Mahé
* Road transport by taxi from Mahé Airport (or alternatively the Cat Coco Jetty from Praslin Island) to Eden Boardwalk on Mahe is chargeable. Please let us know so that we can arrange this service for you.
* Boat transfers from Eden Boardwalk on Mahé Island to Cerf Island are FREE for arrival and departure only.
* Additional boat transfers during day light hours only between Cerf Island and Eden Boardwalk during your stay is charged at €20.00 per person (minimum €40.00) for each return trip. The journey is about 15 minutes each way.
* If you need to travel anywhere else, this will be chargeable either with ourselves or with recommended third parties.
Our internet service is free of charge.
Shopping and groceries and day to day living
* You will arrive to a villa stocked with a complimentary starter pack and meal so when you arrive all you need to do is sit back and relax and enjoy the view.
* We assist guests free of charge on their first shopping trip, our experienced manager Michel Estico will advise you exactly where to go. Shopping items purchased are at the guest's expense. If you need to purchase additional food or beverages whilst you are on Cerf Island, this can also be arranged with the team. There is no charge for this service.
* We can arrange additional add-ons such as a bottle of Champagne chilling in the fridge or rose petals on the bed if you are after those little extras (at your cost).
* If you want to eat in but don't care to cook, let us do it for you! This service is on offer for 1 main meal (lunch or dinner) per villa per day, and is chargeable as are the ingredients but well worth it when on holiday. Why not try Creole style supper - highly popular with all our guests!
* Finally we recognise that your time here with us is precious and the last thing you want to be doing is your laundry - so of course (for a reasonable charge) we can take care of that too.
Check-out is strictly 11:00am on the day of departure. If you require late check-out please arrange this strictly prior to arrival. Late check-out will depend on availability and will be charged for.
Where to eat
The Seychelles has some excellent cuisine. Whether you are looking for that special table where you can catch the best sunset or fine dining with flip-flops, South Point Villas know all the best places. We are happy to make reservations for you and help arrange your transport (chargeable) there and back. Note that these are for luncheons only.
Island Hopping and excursions
In order to make your experience in the Seychelles truly memorable, we recommend you take some time to visit some of the other islands in the archipelago. You don’t want to miss out on the wide variety of activities and excursions during your stay with us. If you are thinking of booking and would like some further information – simply drop us an e-mail letting us know what you’re interested in and we will be happy to send you some ideas and suggestions.
We also offer sight-seeing boat transport around the Marine National Park for EUR 30 per person for a minimum of two people.
We do hope we can help to make your stay as enjoyable as possible and we are here to help in any way we can. We do encourage you to contact us, please either go to the Contact Us section of this website or e-mail us.